Saturday, April 16, 2011

Nightmare....

I had that nightmare again last night . . . The first one I wrote in my blog. Except it was a bit different
This time I could see the face of the girl,
and of course it was H . . .
This time the door wouldnt open and I was forced to wach them. . .
This time H saw me.
She came up to me
and started saying stuff
" Hes mine. He always has been"
no... hes my Darling....
" Don't call him that. Thats what Ive called him since I met him, and i know him years more than you do"
" Are you blind? Didnt you see what just happened? He wants me. Not you"
Shut up...
"He dosnt want you"
" Im better than you"
" Its so funny that youd ever hope hed choose you over me"
"I mean look at you"

She said so many things. . .

Then she opened the door. And pushed me out.
And all the time he just stared at us
Not saying or doing anything

I felt my blood freeze and when I woke up I was crying so hard. . .

2 comments:

  1. That sounds horrible. I'm really sorry. Hope you don't dream that again.
    ~Super Brenda Hug~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try to remember that nightmares are only insecurities, not truths.
    ~lots of hugs~

    ReplyDelete