Thursday, April 7, 2011

Past Playlist!

Right now I am listening to some music i used to listen to but wich i havnt heard for ages, and I had forgotten how much I liked this music. ^^

NOW Im listening to The Veronicas, wich are two twin girls and they are awesome by the way , and really pretty
I love their voice ^^

Listen to it, its very cool

Untouched~

I feel so untouched
and I want you so much
that I just cant resist you
Its not enought to say that i miss you
I feel so untouched
right now need you so much
somehow I cant forget you
going crazy from the moment I met you !


......


Next on this playlist is HIM
Wow its been forever since I heard this O_O
I remember sitting with my best friend listening to HIM for hours in the summer.
I have some really nice memories listening to these songs ^^

-

Killing lonelines~

With the venomous kss you gave me
Im killing lonelines.
With the warmth of your arms
you saved me
Oh Im killing loneliness with you!

-

Wings of a Butterfly~

Come on lets show them
your love
Rip out the wings of a butterfly
For your soul
my love
Rip out the wings of a butterfly

I hope you enjoyed some of the music I used to listen to
I honestly dont know why i stopped listening to this
^^

1 comment:

  1. I like the words for untouched. I have felt that for the past ever now :P

    ReplyDelete