Thursday, December 16, 2010

Tuesday and other exciting thoughts. . .

I caan't waaait.
I'm gonna see my Darling on Tuesday ... at last. I can't wait to feel his soft lips against mine again, to lose myself in his beautiful eyes. . . The moment I see him at the airport i'm gonna go up to him and hold him and feel him close to me at last. I miss him so much.

And Sis!!! Oh my gosh,  I realy hope you get in to the singing at the olympics choir thing, It would be so amaizing for you!! I am so happy for my Sis you have to tell me all about it as soon as you know if you got in. Text me if i'm not online! haha

Also shools out so soon just 3 more school days and im done! and I can spend a long winter break with my Darling not even thinking about school ^^ oh yea . .  except for the mound of homework they are sending me. . . whatever, I dont want to feel bad today. I am having one of my rare Positive Days, one of those days where you wake up from sleeping so well, and feel happy and everything seems right.
Unfortunately i cant remember the last time i had one of these days
But im gratefull while it lasts.

So, I think thats about it i dont have anything else remotely interesting to post about. . .

 Ephemera<3

No comments:

Post a Comment