Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I don't know what to call this post . . .

Ive been talking to my Darling, he made me feel so much better after the bad day ive been having >_< he always knows whats the right thing to say ^^ He was telling me all about the last song he recorded called "Kronisk Feber" wich he has uploaded to YouTube. Ive never really liked rap before but i like his voice so much, even though I don't know what hes rapping about because its in Norweigan. . . Lol He translated the song for me though and its really deep, he uses beautifull words that fit so perfectly, I love the way it sounds in his language. I think he sounds so good but maybie thats because I love him so much, who knows. My favourite part in the song is the first half, it flows ver nicely whereas the second half sounds kinda like hes repeating the same thing although maybie it sounds really good if you know Norweigan I dont know haha. 
My poor Darling is ill though, he has the flu . . . and hes so far away i cant look after him >_< I wish so badly i could take care of him. . . I feel helpless. 
Hopefully he'll get better soon though, these things dont tend to last long. . .  I know its silly but even though its the flu I still get so worried about him >_<  He means so much to me I hate to see him feel bad . . .
He will be with me soon though and he sais that that thought makes him feel kinda better and hes doing all the right things to get well soon . . . I can't wait to see him again , I miss him so much .
The day he arrives I start the winter holidays so there wont be a single day in wich im not with him ^^
I can't wait for the holidays to start, i am so sick of school and exams i have at least 2 or 3 exams per day these last few weeks and its driving me crazy , I hate the spanish education system >_>, Its so stressing...
I cant wait for it all to end!!
Anyways this is the end of my ranting . . . I must go to study for a Valencian exam I have tomorow (for those who don't know and are remotely interested , Valencian is the local dialect spoken here in Alicante as well as Castellano) I get distracted so easyily >_> 


<3Ephemera ~

No comments:

Post a Comment