Sunday, May 22, 2011

Representations of some of the things im feeling~

Hiding behind a mask....


So lonely...


Still waiting for you ... come back to me 

Plese dont leave me.... 









But it hurts so much... 








I hate it so much . . .

I wish i could just end this pain. . .

I wish i could disapear and stop feeling for a while
Forever.
You Know That.


I cant wait for the day when I will know that im never gonna be apart from him again.

I keep remembering little things he tells me 

He said that being with me, for him, its like being in heaven. Like hes died and gone to heaven.

He said that he never wants to leave me... he cried when he said that...

I have all these beautifull memories.

They are what make me smile when im feeling bad
But also what tear me up inside when im missing him so badly . . . 



1 comment: