Sunday, November 28, 2010

I miss you

I havn't seen my darling for so long . . . 
I cant help counting down the days . . . 3 weeks still to go 
I havn't seen him since october . . . 
The distance kills me.

I'm remembering. 
We started to speak more than a year ago, various circumstances leading us to speak for the first time. The first time i spoke to my Darling it was on msn. We got to know eachother as much as anyone can on the internet 
and I saw that you were like me and I like you
I remember thinking that he was so diferent from anyone else I knew 
So different from the rest of the idiots in this world.
He sees the world in a different way and has changed me forever. 

Then you worked up the courage to buy a ticket. 
on the 7th of May I saw you in person for the very first time
and I remember thinking you were so beautifull. 
You were so shy, and so far away from home. The only person here that you knew was me and we had only ever talked online. 

We drove you to the hotel where you were going to stay to leave you bags and then we walked. 
And finaly, finaly after talking so much 
My darling kissed me for the first time and I was falling in love with him.
Five days later he was flying back home.

Soon he had the next visit booked
but this time my mam alowed him to stay at my house
this time he stayed for longer
19 days 
The best month of my life, spent every moment of it with my darling. 
It was so special 
The day you left I cried so much... 
I slept in the bed were you lay, where the pillow still smelt of you 
and I missed you so much...

He booked another flight
He would be spending Christmas with me in my home.
He would stay another 19 days with me 
But as time went on we found that christmas was so far away ... 
So another flight was booked for october 
A long weekend of 5 days my dalring stayed with me
and i was happy again
while it lasted. 

And now im waiting for Christmas to be with my Darling again 
to feel his arms wrap around me and make me feel safe and happy once more. 
I miss you so much. 

And next summer, at last i will be alowed to fly to visit you 
spend the whole summer with my darling 
I cant wait to go to visit you 
at last
All the way to Norway.

No comments:

Post a Comment