Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Darling . . .

Lying in a bed that still smells of you... 
Eating my Darling chocolate and trying so hard not to die of the pain im my chest
Ripping
bursting 
screaming 
pain 
.
I cant breathe 
I cant think 
I just hurt 
There are so many tears I cant even wipe them away 
wish you were here to wipe them away for me
To hold me in your arms 
Make the pain go away with your beautifull smile 
 . . .
                                              but you can't . . . 

                                    because you'r not here . .

                                                   you'r so far away  . . .



My Darling


I keep trying to think 
Two months
Just two months 
and then I can kiss you again 
then you can hold me 

but two months just feels like forever . . .

. . . 


I live for you my darling 



                                                            I miss you so much . . . .



come back to me

No comments:

Post a Comment