Friday, December 16, 2011

Good morning,

It is 7:41am here, Just finished my youghurt, im gonna workout soon, but i just thought id drop by as I havent posted anything in aaages.
Uni is going great, really, its very fun ^^ and im meeting some very nice people, its awesome.
But its getting hectic. We have sooo many progects to hand in... We have two for this Wednesday, wich we havent actually started with.. Were so behind. But we will get them sorted withing the weekend. Then we got a bubch to hand in in january after the holidays.
And then studying for exams. Scary.

On another note. I cant wait till Christmaaaas hahaha, apart from the fact that im going to Norway on the 26th, I have some really nice presents for people.

-For my sister: 1 heart necklace, a muffin purse, some heart earings, a top with a horse on it, a colourfull lollypop, some sweets, and a very cute little notebook (she loves writing) wich has the cover of a spell book.
All this stuff is gona go in a grooming box, as she has the brushes and stuff but no box to put it in. Thats gooming stuff for our donkey. Yes we now have a donkey. Mouahahaha

-For my darlings sister : (feeling a little obliged here to buy pressents for his mam and sis, cos they are buying stuff for my family, but whatever, its nice anyways) for her i got a cool gray top with a picture of a girl and te words "be yourself" on it, I think shell really like it. Im happy with that pressent.

- Now.. for my darling, ive still to get something. Im gonna buy him a PC game he wants. If its not too expensive and I can, I will buy him more than one but we will see. :D

- I wanna get something for my dad too. I think ill get him a bottle of his favourite whiskey haha. That will make him happy

- I havent said what I got for my mother or for my darlings mother as I know the mother unit follows my blog and i dont want her to know what i got her, and i got something similar for the darlings mother unit too.

Havent got anythign for D's father, but hes not big on pressents really either. If i see something i like for him, ill buy it though.

Ive never done this, but im gonna finih off this post with a question

What gifts have you got your people for christmas?

2 comments:

  1. You... you have a donkey?! '3'
    Aaaa x3
    I must come and visit! ...to see you of course, not the donkey.
    >.>
    <.<

    What gifts? Well, for Dad I'm making a journal from scratch :D Since he seems to love journalling these days.
    For Mam, probably some perfume that she's been hinting at for a long time.
    For Nat... I have no idea, he's so difficult to buy for D:
    For Bex... well, I've linked to your blog from mine before so I don't want to say just in case she follows you >_> <_<
    For Granny I got her a DVD, season one of "Dexter" since she seems to love murder things and I saw her get so excited that the guy who was investigating was actually the murderer when I was watching something at her house once, so this seems like something she'd like =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. A donkey?!?!? That's pretty awesome! Are the goats still about? I never met the goats, but mam goes on about them from time to time!

    Now...gifts...

    For Dad I got some chocolate wine. I always struggle for dad and I didn't wanna just get ANOTHER book token so I saw this and thought "hmmm...dad likes chocolate...dad likes wine...SCORE!"

    Ahem

    For mam I struggled again because she NEVER says what she wants. She turned around and said she'd like some slippers or something smelly for the shower but not body lotion cause all she uses is E45 so I bought a Christmas hamper box and am filling it with a pair of pink slippers, some shower gel from Lush, some diabetic toffee from Thorntons (and maybe chocolate but Im not sure if I trust dad not to eat it all) a copy of the book "Game of Thrones" because she doesn't know it yet but she loves it :p and a tub of E45 lol.

    For Nat I struggled so I asked a friend of mine who is like Nat, but 21 years old, and after much discussion and careful consideration...I got him a board game called "ZOMBIES!!!!" Need I say more?

    For Charlie (and yes Charlie, I follow the blog, A follows me so 'twas only courteous to follow back :p hehehehe) I have got something to help her out dealing with all the concerts she'll inevitably be going to this year XD

    For Granny I got a bird house because mam said hers has gone rotten or something daft like that.

    And for Ben I got him Senna on DVD, a watch and a wallet because he's wrecked/lost his through the year (silly man) and Im gonna get him the new Assassins Creed, some kind of car related silly gadgety toy of some description and probably something else silly and gadgety. Oh and probably sweeties, because he likes his sweeties.

    And then there's his family, but my sisters in law are easy to buy for because Christmas for them is more like a shopping list, so one is getting an iTunes voucher and the other is getting season 6 of supernatural on dvd, and my mother in law is getting a ladybird house for her garden as she just had it done up this year and she has some lovely roses in there so gotta keep those greenflies off!

    ReplyDelete